- Category: Amusement Apps
- Datum: 2010-11-15
- Versie: 2.91
- Grootte: 47.84 MB
- Ontwikkelaar: EPLAYWORKS
Do you enjoy watching videos on your iPhone? Do you hate not being able to because your iPhone cannot support the video format? Or do you hate the inconvenient and time-consuming hassle of trying to convert video formats to fit into one that your iPhone can support?
This is why the AVPlayer was created. The AVPlayer can play almost any computer video file format such as AVI, Xvid, WMV and much more clearly and effortlessly. No converting hassles. Just copy files via USB and just drag and drop into the AVPlayer’s Media Explorer.
The AVPlayer can also support external subtitle files such as SMI and SRT. So if you enjoy watching videos on your iPad, then the AVPlayer is an absolute necessity.
• Support Formats
– Dolby Digital (AC3), Dolby Digital Plus (EAC3)
– Support High quality video clips ( 720P, 1080P )
– XVID,AVI,WMV,RMVB,ASF,H264,MKV… most of all movie file formats.
– SMI, SRT, TXT, SubStationAlpha Subtitles
• Post Processing
– High quality video processing
• Control the playback speed (From 0.5X to 2.0X)
– User setting support
– Sweep to the left : move to backword 10 sec
– Sweep to the right : move to forward 10 sec
– Sweep to the top : 1.5X speed
– Sweep to the down : normal speed
• Additional features
– Rotation Lock / Aspect ratio:auto/16:9/4:3/Full screen
– Folder Management:Pass code/Move/Rename/Create
– Resume play from last position
– Scrubbing search
– supports e-mail attachment by "Open In" feature
• USB/WIFI Transfer
1. How to add video with USB
– Run iTunes 9.1 or above
– Device->My Device(My iPad)->Apps, drag and drop files to the AVplayer's documents
2. Support High quality video clips ( 720P, 1080P )
– High quality video clips of 720P (1280 x 720) or more are recommended for MP4 format.
– MP4, MOV, M4V formats that QuickTime supports can be played up to 1080P by using H/W Decoder but, Post Processing function isn’t provided.
– Support H/W decoding for MKV and AVI (720P supported on iPad1, 1080P supported on iPad2 / The New iPad)
– Hybrid decoding mode is added and now it is able to play high resolution videos by using hardware accelerator feature embedded in iPhone/iPad even for mkv or avi in h264. Also battery use time has extended.
– Application may crash in iPhone 3GS / iPod Touch due to heavy use of memory in Hybrid decoding. Try turning off all application running in background and reboot the device by holding down sleep mode button for long time.
– If screen shakes it means hardware decoding is not supported. Try turning off hybrid decoding.
– When the file formats are available for MKV or AVI the player supports hardware decoding.
– If you cannot choose audio in mp4 or avi, change the extension to mkv temporarily and chosen audio channel will be applied.
3. The optimal speed when advancing its playing speed can differ depending on the way it’s compressed and the size.
Video clips of XVID (AVI) 720 x 480 can be fast played up to 1.3-1.5 times faster than normal.
Ondersteunde Apparaten: Android, iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi, iPad23G-iPad23G, iPhone4S-iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5-iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini-iPadMini, iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G, iPhone5c-iPhone5c, iPhone5s-iPhone5s, iPadAir-iPadAir, iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6-iPhone6, iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2-iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3-iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s-iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4-iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro-iPadPro, iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular, iPadPro97-iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE, iPhone7-iPhone7, iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus, iPad611-iPad611, iPad612-iPad612, iPad71-iPad71, iPad72-iPad72, iPad73-iPad73, iPad74-iPad74, iPhone8-iPhone8, iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX-iPhoneX,
Gebruiker Beoordeling: 4/5 van 54 stemmen.
Download voor iOS
(^/_\^): Great for video, but playing music in the background is quite troublesome. This app does not engage the media controls in command center, and it often doesnt continue to the next song when the current one has finished, especially when the screen is off. Even though the ‘autoplay next video’ option is enabled
Longtime user, but some things are missing
WatKrijgenWeNou: This has been my go to mediaplayer since my very first iPhone (4s). Never did I feel the need for another video player app, because this one literally plays everything, doesnt use a lot of memory and unlike VLC mobile it never crashes.
However, right now I am considering switching, because AVplayer is missing some important functions:
1) Faster maximum playback speed
The current maximum speed is 2x, but I could really use 2.5x or 3.0x while rewatching university lectures or while watching boring parts of 13 hour Netflix shows.
2) VR/double screen mode
Sometimes I want to watch my videos with my Google Cardboard type glasses. I do have an other app for this but would prefer to have all of my video file library in one single app.
3) Fix subtitle bug
When I watching mkv files with the subtitles on, after about 5 minutes of watching the subtitles usually stop showing for no reason. I then have to restart the video (where i left off) to get the subtitles back, and after 5 or so minutes it happens again.
I hope the devs reads this feedback, so i can stay a happy and satisfied user of this otherwise great video player :-)
The best! Using it for years now
Dudokovic: I really enjoy this app.
But I've one remark, when you lock the whole app to landscape, it is locked with the volume buttons at the bottom. It would be more convenient if they are on top.
Mike:-(: Mooie app om films mee te kijken
Beste video app!
Fransie!: Enige nadeel is dat bij het streamen naar Apple TV de ondertitels alleen mee worden gestuurd bij screen mirroring, en dat is minder stabiel dan "gewoon airplay"
Richard200684: Beste streaming ftp app die ik tot nu toe heb kunnen vinden.
Flv, 3gp, 3g2 not working
R.M.H.: Videos with .flv or .3gp or .3g2 are not working or have a video color problem (e.g. vertical green center line). I send an E-mail to them: no reply. I think that's rude. Edit 09/2015: new update and problem of vertical green centre line is still there.
Top app …waardeloze ontwikkelaar!!
IkbenRalluf: Ik had deze app i/h verleden al gekocht…. Topper hoor!! Doet alles wat ie moet doen.
Maar wat ik echt niet kan waarderen is dat ze hem een tijdje uit de store verwijderen zodat je daarna mooi weer opnieuw moet betalen!!! Vind ik echt WAARDELOOS!!!
Dat zijn echt geen geintjes gewoon. Zo ga je toch niet met je klanten om.
Daarom een ster minder
No audio on MKV files with DTS or higher audio codec
Y-Fox: I've tried over a dozen mkv blue ray rips on the player and none give out audio. All of them have DTS or 7.1 audio which doesn't seem to get down sampled so i have no sound. Please fix this since i bought this app to watch movies on long flights. MP4 files play just fine so it has to be a codec issue.